(1) The scope of services of the Agency as well as the remuneration owed are based on the Agency's service description.
(2) The Agency is entitled to carry out the relevant work itself or to commission third parties in its own name. The customer can refuse a subcontractor on condition of good reason.
(3) The Agency is not obliged to check the factual statements contained in the advertisement, delivered by the customer or agreed with the customer concerning the customer's products and services.
(4) The Agency is only obliged to check the competition law permissibility of an advertisement if this is expressly agreed to in writing. If the customer commissions the Agency with this service, the customer must cover the resulting costs and fees of the Agency and, if necessary, of a law firm, of administrative authorities, and other service providers.
(5) In the case of advertising, the currently applicable list prices of the advertising media on the day of publication shall apply. When renting out objects, the rent is based on the general rental price list of the Agency in the currently valid version. If no payment is specified for a service in the service description, the Agency's price lists valid at the time the contract was concluded shall apply. Any additional expenses incurred by the Agency because the customer has caused or required changes, additions, delays, hindrances or repetition of services, shall be charged as additional costs according to the Agency's agreed hourly rates.
(6) In case of production-related deviation, the Agency is permitted to make an excess or shortfall delivery of 10%. The invoice will only cover the quantity actually delivered.
(7) If the customer wishes to terminate the contract after it has been concluded without being entitled to any contractual or statutory rights, this is only possible if the Agency agrees. If the Agency does not give its consent, but the customer declares that it no longer wishes to accept the delivery / service, the customer must reimburse the Agency fees and third-party costs, technical costs and third-party services and technical services already commissioned, less any expenses saved. In return, the Agency is no longer obliged to pay.
(8) For business journeys, travel time must be paid in accordance with the agreed hourly rates, receipts must be submitted for third-party costs and journeys by car are charged at €0.80 / km.